About Me

My photo
Photography, Art, Music, Speed Skating, Stress, Migraines, Love, Loss, Friends, Life.

Thursday 7 July 2011

I had a lovely time in Paris

Hey :)


I'm back from Paris and I've had a good week so far.
I'm now doing the photography for our annual sports day, I'm also running the 1500m and the relay.
So,
Today I ran a mile for school, which wasn't excellent since I had a migraine, went cross-eyed in the last 400m and almost collapsed because of it. I haven't actually done a long distance race in a year, I run a couple of times a week and cycle and train etc. But I haven't run properly, which meant I was slower than I hoped I would be, haha.


Hmm, I can see properly now, at least that's better :)



Here's some photos I took in Paris:





I don't really have a lot to say today, so I'll leave it here.

Geo.x <3

No comments:

Post a Comment