About Me

My photo
Photography, Art, Music, Speed Skating, Stress, Migraines, Love, Loss, Friends, Life.

Saturday 23 July 2011

My hair is fried!


My hair is frazzled!
I woke up this morning and untied the bun in my hair, hoping for it to be big and wavy for today, only to find the ends of my hair completely fried and puffy! I then remembered that I had backcombed/teased my hair earlier and then rushed off and quickly tying it up in a bun without brushing it out... It took some doing to replenish the moisture and basically save my hair. I used the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor deep conditioner with Australian balm mint. It did the job pretty well and my hair is all soft now, yay!
I took photos of my hair before and after I conditioned it and here's what it was like before:







And after:











Much better! I don't really look after my hair that much because it's so straight I can just mess it up completely and brush it out after and it's okay again. Also, my hair is really thin so it's pretty low maintenance etc. I do damage my hair though...I dye it, curl it, straighten it, dry it out, I rarely use heat protectors etc. But once a week I nourish it so I guess it's okay?



G.x <3

No comments:

Post a Comment