About Me

My photo
Photography, Art, Music, Speed Skating, Stress, Migraines, Love, Loss, Friends, Life.

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Hello!

Hiyah!

I haven't posted in about 2 weeks, sorry!
I've been busy with skating and my birthday and just loads of random stuff so I've hardly been on my computer and I was too lazy to use my ipod app so ;L

Yahh! It was my birthday yesterday :) It was okay I guess, didn't really do anything but I went on the Sims3 for a few hours, hehe. I love the Sims <3 :D I prefer it way more than violent games like COD and various other violent, bloodthirsty stuff like that... I mean seriously, how can you not love creating a person and living their lives? :)
I made the character I created yesterday a firefighter, and then she became an architectural designer, I don't know why I feel the urge to bore you with these details but woooo! Sims3! One of the best things is to have lots of kids and then they have kids and so on, eventually the old-age parents are great-great grandparents and then they die... and then you carry on :)

I also really like building houses with 9 floors :D 5 floors up and 4 basement floors!



Slightly weird post today but I just thought I'd type and see what happened, and it came out like that ^ hahah




Geo.x <3

No comments:

Post a Comment